Marketing @ GTM Buddy. Exploring the world of SaaS.
I also host the SaaS Sessions podcast. SaaS Sessions Podcast.
15,000+ podcast listeners (As of 10th Oct, 2021)
0 to 1
- working on improving the MQL -> SQL conversion rate
- working on new channels to drive demand and brand
- Implementing Opensense
▪️ 2019 - 2020
Responsible for finding, opening, and scaling up NEW channels for demand gen and branding.
I create and manage relationships with luminaries in the industry and collaborate with them for different activities like webinars, events, podcasts, bespoke events, virtual summits, and more.
- B2B Influencer Marketing / Advocacy
- Third-party partnerships / Marketing partnerships
- Expert Sessions / Group Demo
Executed the largest virtual summit for enterprises, Digital Adoption Summit, where we generated over 3500+ registrations in 4 weeks.
Some stats for the event
- 150% target achieved for registrations
- over 2000 unique companies registered
- more than 50% of companies with more than 1000 employees
- more than 70% of registrations as MQLs
Also hosted the seasonal Digital Adoption Day, where we generated over 1000 leads.
Purchased and implemented Drift at Whatfix. Generated 5-figure revenue and influenced 6-figure revenue in 4 months via Drift.
I started SaaS Sessions as my selfish motive to learn and get first-hand knowledge from the luminaries in the SaaS ecosystem.
I've been unofficially doing it since 2014. It simply started with my urge to constantly learn new aspects of the SaaS ecosystem, where I used to connect with people to talk about their experiences and learning. This was all happening off the record.
I started recording and publishing these conversations as a podcast since Jan 2019. Since then I've hosted leaders (C-level/VPs/Directors) from SaaS companies like Github, Segment, G2, Moengage, and more.
Are you working in SaaS? Have a story to share? Let's talk. :)